Affordable condos with views of the water
You cannot beat the price you pay for 892 square feet of living space at Waterside. Large, 1 bedroom 1 bathroom condos located off Staring Lane between Perkins Road and Highland Road. Convenient to S. Baton Rouge and Our Lady of the Lake Hospital. Some units have beautiful water views at this complex, located in the heart of our great city. Also located near the Mall of Louisiana, local shops and lots of restaurants. Water, sewage and trash is included in the rent. Call us today at 225.296.6000 to schedule your private viewing.
- Cable ready
- 24/7 on-call maintenence
- Ceiling fans
- Outdoor storage room
- Central air
- Washer/dryer connections
- Mini blinds
- Responsive management
- Water views
- On-site courtesy officer
- Jet bathtubs
- All major appliances included
- Water, sewer & trash included in rent
- Loft-style upstairs overlooks downstairs
- Located off Staring Lane close to the Mall of Louisiana
- Conveniently located clost to Our Lady of the Lake Hospital
Policies & Additional Information
If you've found a property that interests you and you're ready to apply, feel free to use our Online Application for Residency, or apply in-person at our leasing office located at 2332 Eastgate Drive, Suite D, in Baton Rouge. You can also fax your application documents to 225.296.6001.
Our application fee is $35.00 per adult applicant. If you have any other questions about the application process, please call us at 225.296.6000.
ATTENTION APPLICANTS FOR SUMA LAKE TOWNHOMES:
You must apply in-person at the Suma Lake leasing office located at 17701 Suma Lake Dr, in Livingston, LA. Please call 225.686.1111 for more information.
Deposit amounts and other fees vary per lease agreement and property. Please call our office at 225.296.6000 or email our staff at [email protected] for more information.
- We allow up to 2 pets that weigh 25 pounds or less, and are at least 8 months old; puppies and kittens are not accepted.
- The pet agreement must be signed before bringing a pet into your unit.
- If you have a pet in your unit without letting management know, we will charge you $500.00 for the pet fee and/or we will remove the pet from the premises.
- A $500.00 non-refundable pet fee will be added to your account. You can include this in your rent check, but please note the pet fee on the memo line.
If you are needing to relocate for your employer, the military, school, or any reason, there is a good chance you will need to end your lease earlier than expected. If so, we may have some options available to help you through the process. Give our friendly staff a call at 225.296.6000 or send us an email at [email protected] for more information.